- Polycarbonate shell is lightweight and durable
- 360-degree Turbine Technology utilizes 3D molded energy absorbing material set inside the helmet to reduce rotational acceleration and absorb energy in the event of a crash
- 20 vents for cooling air flow
- Dial adjust retention system ensures a precision fit
- Dri-Lex inner liner is moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and removable for washing
For those who are aficionados of fast, cross country riding, there is the Leatt DBX 2.0 XC mountain helmet. It features a lightweight and super-tough polycarbonate shell with Leatt’s 360-degree Turbine Technology – 3D molded, energy-absorbing material set inside the helmet – that reduces rotational acceleration and absorbs energy in the event of a crash. The DBX 2.0’s 20 vents deliver exceptional air flow, there’s a breakaway visor to help minimize the effects of glare and trail debris, plus the inner liner is moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor optimized, and can be removed for cleaning. Polycarbonate shell is lightweight and durable 360-degree Turbine Technology utilizes 3D molded energy absorbing material set inside the helmet to reduce rotational acceleration and absorb energy in the event of a crash 20 vents for cooling air flow Dial adjust retention system ensures a precision fit Dri-Lex inner liner is moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and removable for washing Visor with breakaway functionality Weight: 300 grams
- Construction – soft shell construction, dual density vinyl nitrile (VN) liner
- Fit system – Fit kit pad system
- Ventilation – super cool vents, stack ventilation
- Compliance – CE EN1077
- Features – removable goggle retainer, compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems, seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The low profile, skate-inspired Combyn is a top choice for our team athletes and dedicated park and pipe riders alike. The Combyn utilizes Soft Shell technology, a design that combines an impact-absorbing dual density Vinyl Nitrile (VN) liner with a proprietary, flexible outer shell. The result is an ultra-durable, flexible and comfortable helmet that withstands both high and low-energy impacts. Other highlights include Super Cool Vents, Seamless Compatibility with all Giro EXV goggles and aftermarket audio systems by Outdoor Tech. Combyn is built for the imminent impacts of jibbing, jumping and pushing for progression, from the park to the pipe and everywhere in between.
SOFT SHELL CONSTRUCTION
Soft Shell Construction combines a patent-pending, impact-absorbing liner made with Vinyl Nitrile (VN) and a unique flexible proprietary outer shell material for a durable and comfortable fit. This combination results in a helmet versatile enough to manage both high- and low-energy impacts.
FIT KIT PAD SYSTEM
Our Fit Kit Pad System allows you to adjust the fit of your helmet quickly without tools. Simply choose the best combination of fit pads from the assortment supplied and swap them out to optimize comfort and stability for a customized fit.
Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waterproof: covers your helmet with a waterproof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your head warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: weighs less than 45 grams and doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: flexible material creates a form-fitting design, dimples reduce drag
- Easy to Remove: easy to remove if the skies clear or you warm-up on your ride
- Integrated Camera & Light Mount
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Goggle Retention Strap Included
- Ultimate Sunglass Integration
- Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction
The award winning Forefront. A full-coverage helmet ideal for all-mountain riding or racing, the Forefront’s Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd creates a low volume helmet with ventilated protection that fully integrates with your sunglasses, goggles, light, or POV camera.
Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction
Ventilated Protection Featuring PatentedKoroyd Material
Integrated Skeletal Structure
VaporFit Adjustable Fit System
Adjustable / Removable Visor
X-Static with Reactive Cooling Performance Lining
Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
Integrated Camera & Light Mount
Goggle Retention Strap Included
Ultimate Sunglass Integration
- SUPER FIT SIZES: S 20″-21.75″, M 21.75″-23.25″, L 23.25″-24.75″
- TransformAir™ Technology – An aerodynamic “cliff” tricks the air to reduce drag and provide the aerodynamic efficiency of a full teardrop helmet, in a profile that is more comfortable and versatile in a variety of head angles.
- Integrated MIPS® technology – All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Magnetic Vivid™ shield by Zeiss® – This shield makes the Vanquish even faster by streamlining airflow, and features an all new road tuned Vivid lens that increases contrast and definition while keeping colors true to life.
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Air MIPS – This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc® 5, allowing you to easily custom
The Vanquish MIPS is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag. Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection. So whether youre hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Ergo Fit
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Removable Visor
Fitness rides, adventure rides, family rides around the neighborhood. With its quality in-mold Polycarbonate Shell construction and easy, approachable style, the Traverse is an all-around performer that gives you lots of options. This model offers optional MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts. The Ergo Fit system offers a slim down, easy-to-use dial, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Totally comfortable, totally cool.
- PROTECTION: Integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (shearing pad inside), which helps reduce the effects of an oblique (angled impact) fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head.
- LINER: The EPP liner provides maximum impact protection in case of a significant fall and will not deform permanently on impact. Can withstand multiple impacts with a very limited loss of performance.
- DURABILITY: Made from an updated robust ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) shell and weighs 650 grams.
- FEATURES: Ear chambers designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit.
- ADD ON: Compatible with the innovative detachable and adjustable Maxilla (upper jaw) Breakaway Chin Bar (not included), can be fixed or set to break away at varying impact levels.
The Skull Orbic X SPIN is an FIS approved high speed race helmet. Featuring POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads help reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head. SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, protecting your head during the fall. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sits directly against the user’s head, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall.