- STAY HEAD STRONG: Fully wrapped unibody shell construction and high performance EPS shell covering more of the liner
- VENTED: Lightweight and highly ventilated using unique ventilation design
- TECHNOLOGY: Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner
- EXTRAS: Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in place
- FIT FOR YOU: Size adjustment system for the perfect fit with straps molded into the liner
The Octal X helmet has been developed from the same technology and design as the award-winning Octal road helmet, notably the extreme ventilation, low weight, unibody shell construction, and aerodynamic efficiency. To perfectly suit the needs of cross-country mountain biking, the Octal X has added robustness and protection. The inclusion of POC’s proven aramid bridge technology adds structural integrity and guards against impact penetration. A fundamental feature in the Octal X’s improved performance and safety is the extended helmet shell, which covers more of the helmet liner ensuring that the helmet has enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.