- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aero Control Technology creates an incredibly aerodynamic and top-performing shell, tested in the Wind Tunnel and able to provide an impressive CX rate
- MIT Technology guarantees higher safety and complete protection, thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- In-Mold construction joins the inner polystyrene core to the outer polycarbonate layer to ensure better shock absorption
- Reinforced frame protects the shell from secondary impacts
Developed in collaboration with Team Sky, the Kask Protone Road Helmet is super-lightweight, highly ventilated and aerodynamic, plus its skull-hugging, low-profile design feels like it was specially fitted for your head. It’s been wind-tunnel tested to maintain streamlined performance and ventilation in virtually any riding position; even if you move your head, it’ll remain consistent. It’s also been designed using computational fluid dynamics software to attain one of the lowest drag coefficients of any ventilated helmet.</p> <p>Maximum protection is achieved by an In-Mold construction of a polycarbonate shell bonded to an EPS foam body. This is built on a proprietary Inner Frame that allows the helmet to absorb shock while fortifying it with enough strength to see you safely through a crash. Aero Control Technology places 7 massive vents up front and 6 vents in the back, so that the air coming in will cool your head and then travel through the rear vents to expel the hot air that was collected. 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process gives a comfortable ride. It features removable and washable inner padding made with CoolMax fabrics for moisture management and then treated with Sanitized antimicrobial process to stop odors. Octo Fit retention system has a rubber dial that lets you determine the tension of the headband, plus it’s height adjustable, thanks to the vertical and lateral moving occipital pads. Comfortable eco-leather chain strap lays flat and gives a secure fit.</p